[Paraview] Linking to Catalyst

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon May 9 16:43:42 EDT 2016

Hi Tim,

Is the PV directory you're pointing to a build directory or an install
directory? If it's an install directory you'll need to enable
PARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT_FILES. Other than that, my suggestion would be
to try linking one of the Catalyst examples from
https://github.com/Kitware/ParaViewCatalystExampleCode and see how that
works for you. Another thing you could try is using a newer version of
CMake from https://cmake.org/download/. For the Linux x86_64 tarball, you
can just untar the executables from that and use directly.

Let us know if none of those ideas don't work for you.

Best,
Andy