[Paraview] Mesa compilation

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed May 4 09:54:12 EDT 2016

Hi Daniel,

here is an updated version of the documentation.
We are in the process of migrating the documentation and code base. Once it
will be done the later will be the official one.

http://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/docs/guides/os_mesa.html

Moreover, if you are on linux and you are using the latest ParaView, you
can use our binaries as they embed the llvm libraries.
When running ParaViewWeb, you just need to add an extra argument
--mesa-llvm.

Seb