[Paraview] paraview quits when run through Windows Remote Desktop

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Mar 31 21:58:25 EDT 2016

You cannot use ParaVIew 5.0 or later over remote desktop anymore.
ParaView now needs newer OpenGL (3.2 or later) and remote desktop uses
software OpenGL implementation that only supports OpenGL 1.1. It may
be possible to build Mesa3D (http://www.mesa3d.org/) on Windows, but I
personally don't have much experience with Mesa3D on Windows. Maybe
someone else can chime in.

Utkarsh