[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] BadAlloc Error

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Mar 31 16:51:15 EDT 2016

Lloyd,

For a headless server with K80s, you cannot use binaries distributed
from paraview.org. I'd suggesting building ParaView from source with
EGL support (refer to
https://blog.kitware.com/off-screen-rendering-through-the-native-platform-interface-egl/).

Andy, can you point Lloyd to any addition ParaVIew + EGL build
information that may be useful? Thanks

Utkarsh