[Paraview] Plot time in a Line chart view

no name keinepostnurmuell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:14:26 EDT 2016

i want to pick up this problem:

http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2011-April/021225.html

I have a rather simple quest: I have a line chart view, that shows
various plots, and I want to show when time goes on see where I am
(Plot is Energy over time). So for example I want a black line, that
goes vertically with the time over my linechartview.

I can get the time with
inputs[0].GetInformation().Get(vtk.vtkDataObject.DATA_TIME_STEP())

But I don't find a cheap way to display it in the line chart view.
Sadly, the plot time filter only works in the quartile view and also
it is not made for my problem :(

Thanks!