[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Measure graphics performance?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 24 16:17:38 EDT 2016

Not sure what you mean by new_benchmark.py. You should run
benchmark/manyspheres.py.

It takes resolution and numspheres arguments. numspheres is the total
number of objects in the scene and each processors makes a diffent set of
them. Resolution is the phi&theta resolution of each that controls the
number of polygons each sphere has.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer