[Paraview] question-filter

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Mar 24 11:48:31 EDT 2016

Islem,

One possibility is that the order of vertices in your grid is somehow
different than what VTK expects and gives you inverted cells that have
negative volume. I don't know if this is the case because your
negative volume is much different from the expected positive volume.

Could you try using the Python Calculator to compute the volumes of
each cell and see if they are all negative? The expression should be
something like

volumes(input)

(haven't tested this). This would at least be a first step in
debugging the problem.

HTH,
Cory

--