[Paraview] Automatically scale color map

Alex Lindsay adlinds3 at ncsu.edu
Tue Mar 22 18:53:38 EDT 2016

Ken & Cory, thank you both for the input. I agree that changing scales
can be very misleading! However, at this point I'm investigating some
very new physics that I don't quite have an intuitive grasp of yet.
Thus, being able to see the max and/or min in the domain and its
location evolve over time is useful for me. Cory's suggestion works well
for this.

Thanks again guys!