[Paraview] Get color on color bar

Alex Lindsay adlinds3 at ncsu.edu
Tue Mar 22 16:43:51 EDT 2016

Sean, you may be right. Paraview 4.1 shows the color bar just fine.
Corey, I've attached a data set.

Running glxinfo:

OpenGL vendor string: X.Org
OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD CEDAR
OpenGL core profile version string: 3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 10.1.3
OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 3.30
OpenGL core profile context flags: (none)
OpenGL core profile profile mask: core profile
OpenGL core profile extensions:
OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 10.1.3
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30
OpenGL context flags: (none)
OpenGL extensions:

lscpi:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
[AMD/ATI] Cedar [Radeon HD 5000/6000/7350/8350 Series] (prog-if 00 [VGA
controller])
     Subsystem: Dell Radeon HD 6350
     Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
     Memory at e1420000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
     I/O ports at 3000 [size=256]
     Expansion ROM at e1400000 [disabled] [size=128K]
     Capabilities: <access denied>
     Kernel driver in use: radeon