[Paraview] Get Key values from spread sheet

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Mar 22 13:08:52 EDT 2016

Yes, but under the covers the spreadsheet view is transferring the
data from the server to the client. That *might* be accessible from
Python, but using Fetch() is more straightforward.

Note that when you aren't explicitly connected to a pvserver (ParaView
server), the ParaView GUI application starts and connects to a
built-in server, so you still need to Fetch() the data you wish to
work with.

- Cory

--
Cory Quammen