[Paraview] Get Key values from spread sheet

Arshpreet Singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 06:48:19 EDT 2016

I am getting trouble to find values after applying integrator filter.

values_table = IntegrateVariables(Input=fullvolume)
GetActiveViewOrCreate('RenderView')

print value_table.PointData.keys()   # returns ['ion_pdf_n_c0', 'ion_pdf_n_c1']
print value_table.CellData.keys() # returns ['Volume']

I have given try to following methods but not able to get value of
"Volume" and other.

print values_table.CellData["Volume"]
print value_tables.CellData.GetArray('Volume')

Does paraview comes with any special method to get value of key from dictionary?

--

Thanks
Arshpreet Singh

I am Sikh boy, Learning by doing and Learning by teaching is my religion.