[Paraview] Apply isovolume filter using Python

Arshpreet Singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:56:52 EST 2016

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit
<utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> You're using a mix of advanced & simple API which is causing this
> issue. Change your code as follows:
>
> <code>
>
> from paraview.simple import Show,Render
> from paraview.simple import OpenDataFile
> from paraview.simple import IsoVolume
>
> reader = OpenDataFile("/home/metal-machine/Desktop/11.vts")
> IsoVolume(reader,'0.25','0.75')
>
> </code>

Hey Utkarsh it is still causing the same error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 19, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 7, in RequestData
  File "/home/metal-machine/para/lib/paraview-5.0/site-packages/paraview/simple.py",
line 1529, in CreateObject
    raise RuntimeError, "Expecting a proxy as input."

--

Thanks
Arshpreet Singh

I am Sikh boy, Learning by doing and Learning by teaching is my religion.