[Paraview] how to add different annotations to all small views of Comparative view

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat Mar 5 15:14:30 EST 2016

Is the information you want to label with available in some array in
the dataset e.g. field data arrays? If so, you can use a filter like
"Annotate Attribute Data" or "Annotate Global Data" to produce text
for each view that uses data arrays and since that'd differ between
views, your labels would too.