[Paraview] ParaView 5.1.1 Release Plans

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 29 10:05:59 EDT 2016

Folks,

Since there we a couple of crucial issues reported after the 5.1.0
release, we are planning on putting out a 5.1.1 patch release.

Currently, this will include the following fixes:

1. Address issues with depth peeling not working as expected in
client-server mode.
2. Address issues with ExodisIIReader not loading certain variables.
3. Address issue with nested lists in OpenFOAM
4. Address issue with "?" button not working in ParaView binaries.

Is there anything else that's can qualify as critical that should go
in this patch release? Note the 5.2.0 release in planned for SC16 i.e.
Oct/Nov.

If there's nothing else, I think we have fixes for almost all of
these, so we can put the release out early next week.

Utkarsh