[Paraview] Animating trajectories of points

Janessa Tran janessasocialmedia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:44:44 EDT 2016

Hi,

This is my first time using ParaView and I am trying to get an animation of
a trajectory of points. I have the data stored in separate csv files (one
file for each time step). When I upload the data into ParaView, it is all
grouped together and I can do it all at once. I am able to use the filter
Table to Points to see the outcome of all the points together. What i am
looking to do, however, is to animate a trajectory of the points over time.

Do you know how I should approach doing this? I assumed that i would be
able to click "play" and it would work once I uploaded the data, however,
this does not seem to be doing anything.

Thank you very much in advance!

This is what I have so far:

[image: Inline image 1]

- Janessa