[Paraview] vtkPythonProgrammableFilter, could not find requested method: "SetCellArrayStatus" ?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 27 14:56:29 EDT 2016

Attached a fixed version. I've also change the "Script" to just print
the value for sFields which is a array of selected array names. You'll
need to update your code accordingly. Note, if the user selected
nothing then sFields will not be defined. So you may want to handle
that in your code as well.