[Paraview] Opacity Issues

Steve Lamont spl at tirebiter.org
Fri Jun 24 11:44:45 EDT 2016

> In Paraview 5.1.0 with OpenGL2, I have black slices throughout the model
> when opacity is on in parallel mode (see attached picture). When
> switching depth peeling off, the black slices disappear but the image
> gets blurred and some pixels glow with random colours.

Is there a version with the "Legacy" rendering backend available?  I
find that it does a better job with rendering, including the depth
sorting issues I've discussed here previously.

I don't notice any significant difference in performance between the
OpenGL2 version and the putative Legacy version.

							sp