[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] ANN: ParaView 5.1.0 available for download (UNCLASSIFIED)

Hennessey, Joseph G CTR USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) joseph.g.hennessey2.ctr at mail.mil
Fri Jun 24 09:59:22 EDT 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Rick,

In the superbuild source directory

The file

CMake/DetermineParaViewVersion.cmake line 10

Change

set (hardcoded_paraview_version "5.0.1")

set (hardcoded_paraview_version "5.1.0")

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph G. Hennessey Ph.D., Lockheed Martin
Army Research Lab
DOD Supercomputing Resource Center
120 Aberdeen Blvd.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005