[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 5.1.0 available for download

Dennis Conklin dennis_conklin at goodyear.com
Thu Jun 23 10:48:40 EDT 2016

Utkarsh, et al.,

There is a problem with missing cell variables in v5.1.

To replicate it load bake.e.    In v4.4 and v5.0.1, there are 3 cell variables, Object IDs, Global Element IDs, and processor_id, which can be loaded from the file.

In v5.1, there are only 2 cell variables available for loading,  Object IDs, and Global Element IDs.

In my case I have ~60 cell variables which are missing and only Object IDs and Global Element IDs are available to load.

This makes v5.1 unusable for us.

Dennis