[Paraview] Table to structured grid problem

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:42:07 EDT 2016

Hi Ken,

The data dimensions are: 116 x 51 x 51 (xyz), so the model extent was set to:
X = 0 - 115, Y = 0 - 50, Z = 0 -50
These extents work fine and no errors assciated with the input, and no
missing nodes. The model comprises 51 layers and each is 116 x 51 and
all have the total 5916.

Not sure what is going on because loading as points is fine.