[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Comparison of Visit and ParaView development

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 16 13:06:47 EDT 2016

Paul,
I looked at a few of the bugs listed below.

I replicated 15944, this would impact my users.  It's on Sandia's list.

13802 works correctly on 5.0.1.  Note that you are creating 2.6 billion cells, and from what I can tell, you are running out of memory on your server side.  I was able to get this to work with 8 nodes of a cluster.  Try running the View/ Memory Inspector, it will tell you how much pressure you are putting on your memory.

Alan