[Paraview] [ParaView] How to add slice thickness ?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Jun 14 11:42:21 EDT 2016

Chathuri,

I'm not really sure what you mean by adding slice thickness. Slices
are always infinitesimally thin planes in ParaView.

Do you mean setting the spacing between image slices? If so, you
should be able to do that with the Transform filter, which lets you
specify a different scale in X, Y, and Z. I am assuming your slices
are read in with spacing of 1 x 1 x 1 (no units specified). You should
be able to scale to whatever units you wish to use with your knowledge
of both the X and Y spacing in each slice and the Z spacing between
slices.

HTH,
Cory

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Chathuri Gunasekera
<cgunases at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have lot of image slices which need to employ in generating a 3D model.
>
> Can someone kindly tell me, how to add the  slice thickness in ParaView?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Warm regards,
> Chathuri Gunasekera.