[Paraview] visualize traced particles

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Jun 13 06:12:14 EDT 2016

David,

It is subtle, but the reason is that the Threshold filter works only
on data with cells, not directly on points. The typical solution is to
apply the Glyph filter, then the Threshold filter.

There really should be a Threshold Points filter in ParaView because
this comes up time and time again.

Thanks,
Cory

--