[Paraview] use pv-meshless

曹智选 hitcaozx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:28:34 EDT 2016

Thank you Jean,
Sounds like it is exactly the feature I was looking for,
When you talk about master branch, are you mean the master branch of
paraview on github?
As I was using binary version of paraview, I am not sure where is the best
source to get the most recent stable release of paraview. Could you give me
any recommendation?

Best!

Zhixuan Cao