[Paraview] vtkSMCollaborationManager::FollowUser(id) doesn't update view

Peter Debuchev peterdebuchev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:18:17 EDT 2016

Dear Utkarsh,
may I ask you to check again, which step is missing for following another
user's view using collaboration? It is definitely not the missing
ProcessEvents call. This problem is a real show-stopper for my batch
visualization system.

Unfortunately this is documented nowhere, and the comments in the header
files are not sufficient for me to reproduce how the event observation
mechanism is set up in ParaView.

Peter