[Paraview] Coordinate Result from Calculator

michal wozniak michalwozniak at live.ca
Wed Jun 8 13:38:50 EDT 2016

Hi,
I found out how  to get my coordinates. I used a programmable filter to get my inputs and calculate the mean. I would like to be able to add that value to the properties that appear when you use the manager link (mode : property link).
My objective is to be able to link my custom property which will show my mean result to a different filter ( slide for eg). So that I could link Clip->Plane->Origin  to ProgrammableFIlter->CustomValue
Is this possible ?