[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: 5.0.1/Exodus Reader

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Thu Jun 2 08:48:17 EDT 2016

Our current issues seem to be related to our osmesa build for the HPC_side
servers.       The Superbuild is building 7.11.2 - you are suggesting that
we need to *manually* build a different version of Mesa and somehow link
in that new version of Mesa in to the Superbuild?     We rely exclusively
on the Superbuild for compiling ParaView across 20 different HPC systems -
so stepping outside of the super build paradigm isn’t necessarily obvious
to me!    8-)

Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team