[Paraview] Change request for Lights Dialog box

David Ortley djortley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:13:41 EDT 2016

All,

When one clicks the 'Edit' button for the Lights section in the Properties
tab, the default behavior when [Enter] is pressed, is to reset all of the
settings.

As an example, if I were to change the Key light's Elevation, then hit
[Enter], the value gets reset.  This has bitten me more than once when I've
made a handful of changes, and then accidentally hit [Enter] just to have
all of my changes reset.

It would be nice to have behavior consistent with the other Paraview dialog
boxes.  This is on OS X (El Capitan).  I don't know if this is the behavior
on Windows/Linux/other...

-David Ortley