[Paraview] Link DISPLAY properties such as ColorArrayName and plots

Dennis Conklin dennis_conklin at goodyear.com
Thu Jul 28 13:58:19 EDT 2016

All,

I can't figure out how to do this, maybe it's possible.   People get multiple views up with a different model in each and they would like to link ColorArrayName so that they can paint each with a variable, then change 1 window to a different variable and have all windows update.   I have tried a few View links, but haven't achieved this.

Also linking Plot Data filters doesn't seem to do much.   If it's possible to select different variables to plot, etc and get linked Plot Data filters to sync, I haven't found that either.

Thanks for looking

Dennis