[Paraview] xdmf latest sources?

Nabil Ghodbane nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 07:49:24 EDT 2016

hi Chuck;
many thanks for your reply and for the link. As a side question, do you
know whether there is some link you could point me to and which describes
how to migrate from version 2 to version 3 for Xdmf; Is such a
documentation available? The following wiki is lacking information about it:
http://xdmf.org/index.php/V2_To_V3
cheers, nabil.

Nabil Ghodbane (PhD Habil*.*)
Mailto: nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com