[Paraview] plume tracking-trajectory

Konstantinos Panagiotou panagiotou.konstantinos at ucy.ac.cy
Thu Jul 21 04:38:08 EDT 2016

Hi,
i am having a problem on plotting the trajectory of a single particle at the top of a flow solution. Particularly, i have a csv file, which is named text0000.csv,inside which i have 4 columns, x,y,z,t.in addition, i have additional files text0001.csv,text0002.csv etc, with one row each( variables' values at each time step)
When i load them to the paraview project,i have no problem on performing the animation.However, i also want to have particle's trajectory while it evolves, that is,having lines connecting the updated points with the previous ones. But i havent managed to do that yet. I have installed a paraview version 5.0.1. pls help me,what i should do?