[Paraview] Problem to compute the gradient of a scalar field

Stéphane Dellacherie stephane.dellacherie at polymtl.ca
Fri Jul 15 07:37:37 EDT 2016

Dear Andy,

Thank you for your answer.

I don't find the "tesselate filter" in the alphabetical list : would you
tell me what is the right filter ? Thank you.

Moreover, if the pb is due to the fact that I use quadratic triangles,
the filter GradientOfUnstructuredDataSet should works after the use of
the filter PointDataToCellData ? But it does not still work.

Best

Stéph