[Paraview] Default opacity in ParaView version 5.1

Robert Sawko R.Sawko at cranfield.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 12:05:12 EDT 2016

Hello,

I noticed that the new version of ParaView displays only the boundaries
of an object in an opaque way. Previously, the default behaviour was to
display solid colours and "Opacity" slider provided some control. Also,
clearly only the boundaries are shown and internal mesh is invisible.
Is that an intentional change. Is there a way to revert to previous
behaviour and have boundaries displayed in solid colours.

I am using OpenFOAM Paraview reader, but a minimal example for me is to
display a cylinder from Sources.

Please let me know,
Robert
--
Dr Robert Sawko

Senior Research Fellow

Oil and Gas Engineering Centre

School of Energy, Environment & Agrifood

Room F505a, Building 52

Cranfield University

Bedfordshire MK43 0AL

UK