[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] A Potential Bug About Glyph (Paraview 5.1.0)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jul 12 15:09:42 EDT 2016

> I got bitten by the default masking settings a couple of times as well. Maybe change the default to not do masking when the number of input points is low, like 10000?

I hear you, but isn't that just as arbitrary? You'd run into the same
problem when your data has 10001 points, but now it won't even be as
obvious. Remember, if you mostly dealing with small data, you can use
the "settings" [1] to save your preference for default value for the
"Glyph Mode".

[1] https://blog.kitware.com/new-in-paraview-easy-saving-of-custom-defaults-in-paraview/