[Paraview] Invisible volume rendering in client/server mode

Gunnar Jansen jansen.gunnar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:23:38 EDT 2016

Oh, I forgot to mention the data type in my previous post.
You are indeed right, it is an unstructured grid. In order to make sure it
is not related to my input files, I tried with the example case XX as well
with the same results.
ParaView was built with the OpenGL2 rendering backend, as this seems to be
the new standard also with the pre-compiled clients.
I think this is not a MPI issue, as also starting only a single process
does not solve the problem.

Gunnar