[Paraview] Contours of integer array

Schlottke-Lakemper, Michael m.schlottke-lakemper at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jul 11 08:44:41 EDT 2016

Hi David,

ah, ok. However, in this case I’m wondering what I am doing wrong here: If I use the Extract Region Surface filter, my dataset looks just like before. Do I need to create an array with a certain name that contains the information on which the regions are extracted? And does this work also for 2D (unstructured grid with vtkQuads) or only in 3D?

Sorry for being so slow :-/

Michael