[Paraview] different data ranges

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Jul 11 08:38:48 EDT 2016

Christopher,

You basically need to have different names for your 8 and 16 bit data
arrays to be able to use color maps with different ranges.

You tried the Calculator trick to rename one of your arrays? Could you walk
through what you tried that isn't working?

Thanks,
Cory

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 7:13 AM, Schmied, Christopher /DZNE <
Christopher.Schmied at dzne.de> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am new to paraview.
>
> I want to visualize and compare two image stacks with different bit depth
> (8 and 16-bit).
> Thus two different data ranges. Is there a way to overcome the default
> behaviour of paraview to use the same color transfer function?
>
> I found two related posts here, but I somehow cannot make this work for me.
>
> http://markmail.org/message/kxyunk2kv25yrwu2
> http://markmail.org/message/m5aaivrteysqf2mu
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Christopher