[Paraview] Visualizing load paths

Sellmann, Kai Asaad asaad.sellmann at rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jul 11 03:53:04 EDT 2016

Dear Paraview Community,
I have succeded to import my FEM Data (Nodal Coordinates, Element Connectivity and Nodal Tensions) into Paraview via a self written *.vtk-file.
Now that I finally have my Force Vectors I want to use the stream tracer filter. But whatever I do ülaying around with the stream tracer settings, nothing happens.
I don't even get an error message or anything like that. Is there any additional documentation about the stream tracer filter? Anything else I could read and can't find on google?

I'd be grateful for any hints, help or critics =)

Thanks a lot!
Asaad