[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] making the leap to v5.1 on the cray

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:48:46 EDT 2016

Thanks Rich! Have you had a good experience with 5 thus far?

I am more concerned with the usability aspect rather than the build. For
instance if a user goes to volume render something and they see a
trashed screen, they are likely to file  aticket which ccreates a bunch
of work for me, and worse they are likely to switch to the competition's
vis tool. Thus I'd rather see something slow but reliable, vs fast and
flakey. I'm assuming 5 is maturing by now though...