[Paraview] reading both 2d and 3d fields from same netCDF file ...

u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Sun Jan 31 04:54:22 EST 2016

Hi All,

I posted this question last week but i could not get any response from the
Paraview user list. I just wonder that is there any other way to create
such kind of visualisation using programmable filter etc. Please refer to
the following link for my previous mail

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.science.paraview.user/26746

This is really annoying and i have to play manually with the saved state
to get the final visualisation every time when i load the state. There
might be a bug in Paraview side but i am not sure. Any suggestion might
help at this point because i would like to use the same visualisation
pipeline also with Catalyst. So, somehow i need to fix it. BTW, sorry for
positing same question again.

Regards,

--ufuk