[Paraview] DoubleVectorProperty widget

Andrzej Peczak apeczak at ara.co.uk
Fri Jan 29 11:35:30 EST 2016

Hi

I want to modify a state of the DoubleVectorProperty object or its widget representation. I know that I can modify its content through vtkSMDoubleVectorProperty object retrieved with pqActiveObjects::instance().activeSource()->getSourceProxy()->GetProperty(...) method but I cannot find a method which would allow me to clear the entire content of it. I figured out that an alternative way to do that would be to retrieve the widget representation of that property which would be pqScalarValueListPropertyWidget and then call setScalars() but I do not know where I can get the object from.

Andrzej

Please consider the environment. Only print this email if absolutely necessary.

This email contains information that is private and confidential and is intended only for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately by e-mailing the sender.
Note: All email sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than the recipient, for
system management and security reasons.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.  Registered in England, Registration No 503668 Registered Office:
Manton Lane, Bedford MK41 7PF England VAT No GB 196351245