[Paraview] Paraview 5.0.0 with OSPRray plugin ...

Niklas Röber roeber at dkrz.de
Tue Jan 26 06:05:26 EST 2016

Hi,

was anybody successful building ParaView5 under Linux with OpenGL2 from
source with the pvOSPRay plugin? OSPRay as a single applications works
great, but I am not getting the ParaView Plugin compiled. I am using a
relatively current CentOS6 and Suse 13.1 and 13.2. I do get ParaView
configured with the plugin, but now it crashes right at the beginning
with an error that embree, a type actually defined within OSPRay, is not
defined. I tried different branches of the plugin with the same rate of
success.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks and Cheers!
Niklas