[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 5.0.0 is available for download

Kazuyoshi Furutaka furutaka.kazuyoshi at jaea.go.jp
Thu Jan 14 20:43:47 EST 2016

Dear Utkarsh,

Though I've started migration to 64-bit windows environment
as I wrote to the list in response to Armin, I'd like to ask
the continuation of win32 binary for a while (e.g. for 5.0.x
releases).
Sorry for my late response on the continuation; I overlooked
the email about the dropping...

Thanks,
Kazuyoshi