[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 5.0.0 is available for download

Kazuyoshi Furutaka furutaka.kazuyoshi at jaea.go.jp
Wed Jan 13 19:16:21 EST 2016

Dear list and Kitware foks,

Congratulation for the new release!

Do you have any plan of making a 32-bit Windows binary available?

I want it just because Python(x,y) is only for 32 bit;
I wrote some ParaView Python macros (with GUIs using PyQt) for my
colleagues who are using windows and are non-expert Python user,
and I recommended them to use Python(x,y) as a backend...
(are there any recommended Python distributions which include e.g.
PyQt and NumPy?)

Thanks in advance,

Kazuyoshi
--
Kazuyoshi Furutaka
furutaka _dot_ kazuyoshi _at_ jaea _dot_ go _dot_ jp