[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] ANN: ParaView 5.0.0-RC1 is available for download

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Wed Jan 13 11:50:59 EST 2016

Has anyone tried or been able to build ParaView 5.0 on RHEL5?    Looks
like there may be compiler dependencies which exclude a successful build
on RHEL5?      So far, I’ve not had any luck …..
________________________________
Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Phone:  410-278-6266

-----Original Message-----
From: ParaView <paraview-bounces at paraview.org> on behalf of Ben Boeckel
<ben.boeckel at kitware.com>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 3:45 PM
To: "paraview at paraview.org" <paraview at paraview.org>
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [Paraview] ANN: ParaView 5.0.0-RC1 is available
for download

All active links contained in this email were disabled.  Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links
contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a
Web browser.

----

Folks,

ParaView 5.0.0-RC1 is now available for download. Checkout the release
notes on the Kitware blog [1].

As always, we look forward to your feedback [2].

Also stay tuned to the Kitware Blog [3] for upcoming features and
enhancements to ParaView, ParaView Catalyst, ParaViewWeb and much
more!

- The ParaView team

[1] Caution-http://kitware.com/blog/home/post/998
[2] Caution-http://paraview.uservoice.com