[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: PV 4.4.0 crashing issue

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Mon Jan 11 08:46:17 EST 2016

Is there a v5.0-RC tag in the Paraview superbuild?

________________________________
Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Phone:  410-278-6266

-----Original Message-----
From: ParaView <paraview-bounces at paraview.org> on behalf of Rick Angelini
<Richard.C.Angelini.CIV at mail.mil>
Date: Friday, January 8, 2016 at 3:40 PM
To: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>
Cc: "paraview at paraview.org" <paraview at paraview.org>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re:  PV 4.4.0 crashing issue

All active links contained in this email were disabled.  Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links
contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a
Web browser.

----

Yep - I think so - I’ll keep an eye out for the production release of 5.0
…..

________________________________
Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Phone:  410-278-6266

All active links contained in this email were disabled.  Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links
contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a
Web browser.

----

Rick,

That sounds like this bug: