[Paraview] using paraview with ompi and grid engine queue system

Thomas Førde thomas.forde at ulstein.com
Thu Jan 7 09:57:20 EST 2016

Once added all the python libs and include dirs., it fails atm right now with the following.

Linking CXX shared library ../../../lib/libvtkWebCore-pv4.4.so
CMakeFiles/vtkWebCore.dir/vtkWebUtilities.cxx.o: In function `vtkWebUtilities::ProcessRMIs(int, int)':
/root/paraview_make/ParaView-v4.4.0-source/VTK/Web/Core/vtkWebUtilities.cxx:131: undefined reference to `PyEval_SaveThread'
/root/paraview_make/ParaView-v4.4.0-source/VTK/Web/Core/vtkWebUtilities.cxx:133: undefined reference to `PyEval_RestoreThread'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

so ill have to dig into it and see what this one is about.