[Paraview] ParaViewWeb

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Jan 5 11:43:12 EST 2016

Two probably causes come to mind.

1) you are on Windows. Last time I checked ParaView web was not yet working
on windows and the cmakelist seems to force it to be off.

2) you are using Salome's ParaView. Salome may package only the parts of
ParaView it needs. For example by turning PARAVIEW_ENABLE_WEB off when they
configure. If this is the case, convince the salome developers to include
it.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer