[Paraview] How to determine that some points are inside some closed surfaces or not ?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Feb 23 09:57:31 EST 2016

Hi,

Please load the attached state file that shows how to find the points
inside an object. In this case, I use a Point Source to generate the
points and a Sphere Source to generate the object. The Programmable
Filter shows how to find the signed distance of points to the nearest
surface, then threshold those points to select all whose signed
distance is less than 0.

HTH,
Cory