[Paraview] state files: issue with Surface LIC representation, cyl slice coordinates are not kept

Somogyi Bence bencesomogyi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 03:05:20 EST 2016

Dear All,

I have problems with the Surface LIC representation in my state files. I
want to visualize my cuts inside the opaque mesh (opacity 0.3). When the
slice is visualized the representation of the mesh is changed, it shows
holes on the geometry and the surfaces are not opaque. Also the text in the
colorbars look ugly with a black background. With the normal Surface
representation the problem does not occur.

An other issue I have is that the slice coordinate settings are always
reset to the default values when they are in Cylinder mode. This is
irrespective if I use a state file or I just create a new slice.

I am using "ParaView-5.0.0-Qt4-OpenGL2-MPI-Windows-64bit".

Does any of you have a workaround for these issues?

Thanks,
Bence